Dakota Rifle Online Shop
Rex Silentium MOD X Suppressor .30 Cal
1 in stock
*****ALL NFA REGULATIONS APPLY*****
Ready to take on your wildest host, whether a wildcat, ultra magnum, Weatherby magnum or just a vanilla 30 caliber, the MOD X can handle whatever punishment you choose. Backed by our lifetime, no bullshit warranty we designed the MOD X to be easily recored should you ever have any problems. The serial number and engraving is at the very back of the suppressor body. This is the safest place in the event of a baffle strike. If you ever damage to the suppressor we can recore it fast and return it to factory new condition in a matter of days.
Key Features and Specs:
- Tubeless & Fully Welded Base and Module
- All baffle geometries align in module and base assemblies
- Short K length & Magnum length in one assembly (like two cans for one stamp)
- Witness marks on both Base and Module with visual GO NO-GO indicator
- Micro Low Angle Locking Taper on Module and End Cap for positive alignment, locking and sealing
- Industry Standard 1.375-24 Main Thread Mount compatible with many QD Systems
- 100% 17-4PH Stainless Steel Hardened to 45-47Rc at 190,000psi Tensile
- 8.8" Overall length
- 1.70" Diameter
- Unique RAW Flat Dark Bronze Finish
- Full Auto Rated
- No Barrel Length Restrictions
- Easy to Recore with engraving at the back of the can
- Lifetime, No BS Warranty
Precision CNC machined from 100% 17-4PH stainless steel, fully welded then hardened to the max. The final result is a suppressor with a hardness of 45-47Rc and tensile strength of 190,000psi. Go ahead... mag dump, bump fire or swing your selector to full auto. This suppressor is ready to last a lifetime or two or three!
In addition to the design of the suppressor itself, we also made our assembly systems easily adaptable to custom orders. If you need a special bore size for your host firearm or even a special length, we can build it for you. Our manufacturing cells are flexible enough to accommodate one-off custom assemblies. We can even customize your serial number.
The MOD X and all of our rifle suppressors are compatible with industry standard quick disconnect (QD) mounts. The main thread on the back of the suppressor is 1.375-24. There are many options for QD mounts on the market.
All NFA Regulations apply: Please be aware of the wait time and paperwork involved in obtaining a silencer before purchase. Within 24hrs after purchasing NFA items from Dakota Rifle Co. you will receive an email from silencer shop with steps to take to complete your paper work. If you are from out of state (Not ND) Please email us your dealers contact information (with order #) within 3 days of purchase so we can get the transfer paperwork started. Listed prices do not include the ATF required $200 tax fee for each item.