Dakota Rifle Online Shop
Tactical Solutions Takedown .22LR Integrally Suppressed
Out of stock
Email when stock available
*****ALL NFA REGULATIONS APPLY*****
The X-RING TAKEDOWN TSS RIFLE is a quiet, lightweight, compact, highly accurate, internally suppressed and collapsible semi-automatic .22LR rifle. The barrel on this takedown rifle comes standard with the TacSol patent-pending fiber optic front sight system near the muzzle of the rifle; a must-have for all takedown rifles.
• Lightweight: At 3.9 lbs the lightest integrally suppressed takedown rifle available.
• Quiet, enjoyable shooting: The one-of-a-kind, easily serviceable, integrally suppressed barrel on this rifle provides the perfect takedown rifle shooting experience
• The only integrally suppressed barrel with a front sight: Patent-pending front fiber-optic sight system for shooting with or without optics, a must-have for a takedown rifle
• Magpul X-22 Backpacker Stock: Innovative stock design attaches the barrel assembly to the stock body for compact storage and packability
• Easy to clean silencer components: Quick and easy silencer disassembly and reassembly, with interlocking baffles and patented split tube
• Right Hand or Left Hand Charging: Receiver is adjustable for left-handed or right-handed charging
RATE of TWIST - 1:16”
INTERLOCKING TITANIUM BAFFLES
PATENTED STAINLESS STEEL SPLIT TUBE
LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM BARREL
FIBER OPTIC FRONT AND REAR SIGHTS
DIAMETER: .920” / 1.00” AT THE MUZZLE
BARREL WEIGHT: 3.9 LBS
BORE LENGTH: 12.9” INCHES [ 16.75” OVERALL ]
Magpul® X-22 BACKPACKER STOCK
All NFA Regulations apply: Please be aware of the wait time and paperwork involved in obtaining a silencer before purchase. Within 24hrs after purchasing NFA items from Dakota Rifle Co. you will receive an email from silencer shop with steps to take to complete your paper work. If you are from out of state (Not ND) Please email us your dealers contact information (with order #) within 3 days of purchase so we can get the transfer paperwork started. Listed prices do not include the ATF required $200 tax fee for each item.