Dakota Rifle Online Shop
XLR INDUSTRIES ELEMENT4.0 CHASSIS – REMINGTON 700 – DEMO
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The new Element 4.0 chassis system is the ultimate culmination of function, flexibility, and price. Whether your needs call for a hunting, target, or precision rifle competition, the Element 4.0 covers all your bases. The all-aluminum construction allows utmost strength and design simplicity, with a starting weight of 22 ounces for the chassis. Now featuring a built-in bubble level, and the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail (Arca-Swiss) machined into the fore end. The universal nature of this chassis allows the user to configure the chassis setup to over 8 lbs if desired.
This Chassis had a barreled action installed in it but was never used, only handled and used as a display in our shop.
- Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Integrated RRS 1.5 inch dovetail (ARCA-Swiss) Rail
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- MLOK™ compatible fore end
- Integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately)
- Utilizes AICS pattern magazines
- Includes Ergo Tactical Deluxe grip and TR2 butt stock
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket trigger systems
- Weight starts at 22 ounces, varies slightly based on inlet (Not including butt stock or grip)