Dakota Rifle Online Shop
Liberty Precision Machine .22LR Suppressor
5 in stock
*****All NFA Regulations apply*****
This suppressor is made right here in Dickinson ND, I have personally put this suppressor to the test and I can assure its a good one. It is very quiet, does not affect accuracy, easy to clean and has a good price point. If you would like to test ones of these before purchasing please contact me to set up an appointment.
The Spark rimfire silencer is Liberty Precision Machine’s first entrance into the silencer market. Anyone can build a moderately quiet rimfire silencer, but to really distinguish oneself from the rest of the market requires a lot of effort, patience, and testing. After countless hours of research and development, we have finally developed a rimfire silencer that meets our high and exacting standards-one that we are proud to put our name on.
Features and Specs:
- 1.07" Diameter
- 5.35" long
- 5.2 oz
- 1/2x28 thread pitch
- Black Cerakote™ finish
- Full-auto rated
- No barrel length restrictions
- Front end cap can be removed using the Dead Air Mask™ disassembly tool, CGS Group disassembly tool, or a 15/16" wrench.
- Lifetime warranty guarantees our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty covers everything except willful destruction and normal wear and tear.
- *113-114 DB on 5” 22LR pistol using CCI Standard
- *108-109 DB on 16” 22LR rifle using CCI Quiet 22 Subsonic
- *125-126 DB on 21” .17 HMR rifle using Hornady 17gr V-MAX
*DB numbers measured 1 Meter left of muzzle using Larson Davis SoundTrack LxT Sound Level Meter, third party testing in accordance with the Silencer Sound Standard™ will come soon and once published, will supplant all other previous testing data.
All NFA Regulations apply: Please be aware of the wait time and paperwork involved in obtaining a silencer before purchase. Within 24hrs after purchasing NFA items from Dakota Rifle Co. you will receive an email from silencer shop with steps to take to complete your paper work. If you are from out of state (Not ND) Please email us your dealers contact information (with order #) within 3 days of purchase so we can get the transfer paperwork started. Listed prices do not include the ATF required $200 tax fee for each item.