Dakota Rifle Online Shop
Rugged Obsidian 45
Out of stock
Email when stock available
*****ALL NFA REGULATIONS APPLY*****
The Obsidian45 is the quietest 45 suppressor on the market and is rated for practically all center-fire pistol calibers, along with common lever action calibers. Our ADAPT™ Module gives you 2 lengths in one suppressor, for ultimate versatility.
Obsidian 45 Suppressor Caliber Ratings:
- Belt Fed Rated for pistol calibers up to 45ACP
- 9x39mm subsonic (8″ barrel or longer)
- 460 Rowland (5″ barrel or longer)
- .458 SOCOM subsonic (16″ barrel or longer)
- 45-70 (16″ barrel or longer)
- 450 Bushmaster (16″ barrel or longer)
- 45 Super (5″ barrel or longer)
- 44 Magnum (16″ barrel or longer)
- .44 Special (6″ barrel or longer)
- 357 Magnum (12″ barrel or longer)
- 350 Legend (16″ barrel or longer)
- 300 Blackout subsonic (8″ barrel or longer)
- 30/30 subsonic (8″ barrel or longer)
ADAPT™ Modular Technology
Now you don’t have to choose between a short suppressor and a long one. ADAPT™ Modular Technology allows the Obsidian45 to have two configurations, so that you can have a shorter and lighter suppressor in seconds compared to months.
Revolutionary Mounting System
The Obsidian45 mount is machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel barstock. We strategically place the engraving on the thickest cross section of the 17-4 Stainless Steel Mount for fast and easy replacement should the suppressor become damaged beyond repair. It also serves to make the Obsidian45 infinitely upgradeable in the future.
Obsidian45 baffles are machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel barstock, with two indexing tabs for proper alignment. With serviceability in mind the Obsidian baffles create a gas seal that virtually eliminates carbon build up between the baffles and tube.
All NFA Regulations apply: Please be aware of the wait time and paperwork involved in obtaining a silencer before purchase. Within 24hrs after purchasing NFA items from Dakota Rifle Co. you will receive an email from silencer shop with steps to take to complete your paper work. If you are from out of state (Not ND) Please email us your dealers contact information (with order #) within 3 days of purchase so we can get the transfer paperwork started. Listed prices do not include the ATF required $200 tax fee for each item.